□ Servicios Técnicos y Administrativos Gigante S.A. de C.V.
□ Servicios Operativo Gigante S.A. de C.V.
□ Operadora Gigante S.A. de C.V.
□ Servicios Gigante S.A. de C.V.
Av. National Army No. 769, Tower B, 14th Floor, Col. Granada, C.P. 11520, Delegación Miguel Hidalgo, Mexico City
Privacy Officer: [email protected] COMPETENT AUTHORITY Federal Institute for Access to Information and Data Protection.
PURPOSES OF TREATMENT THAT ORIGINATE A LEGAL RELATIONSHIP WITH THE PERSON IN CHARGE
1. Enter into an employment contract.
2. Manage your employee file.
3. Manage payroll administration.
4. Grant you social security benefits.
5. Grant extralegal benefits (if applicable).
6. Calculate and pay the taxes derived from the employment relationship.
INFORMATION BEING PROCESSED
Name, age, marital status, date and place of birth, sex, RFC, CURP, address, email, landline telephone number, cell number, background and work experience, background and academic training, curriculum vitae, work and personal references, copy of your birth certificate, photographs, copy of marriage certificate, copy of IFE, copy of military card, family data (father, mother, siblings, spouse and children), beneficiary data.
Copy of the last proof of income, Afore to which it belongs, IMSS affiliation number, INFONAVIT and FONACOT credits, bank account number for payroll deposits, interbank clabe. SENSITIVE DATA Religion, medical and clinical information, psychometric information, socio-economic information, trade union membership and non-criminal record.
DATA OF THIRD PARTIES, MINORS, INCAPACITATED AND INTERDICTED
Regarding the information you provide regarding other Holders such as family data, beneficiary data, work and personal references, including data of minors, incapacitated and interdicted; You declare under protest to tell the truth that you have the consent of the corresponding Holders and that you are entitled to provide this information, assuming any responsibility that may arise under the LFPDPPP.
TRANSFERS (ART. 37 LFPDPPP)
1. To holding companies, subsidiaries or affiliates under the common control of the Responsible, companies of the same group of the Responsible that operate under the same internal processes and policies.
2. By virtue of a contract concluded or to be concluded in the interest of the Holder by the Responsible and a Third Party (insurers and insurance brokers).
3. For the recognition, exercise or defense of a right in a judicial process (external accounting and legal offices).
4. For the fulfillment of the legal relationship between the Responsible and the Owner.
EXERCISE RIGHTS OF ACCESS RECTIFICATION CANCELLATION AND OPPOSITION (ARCO)
1. Requisition Form “Request for exercise of ARCO Rights” which is available at the address of the Responsible or in PDF format, upon request addressed to the Privacy Officer to the email [email protected].
2. Deliver the “Request for the Exercise of ARCO Rights” form in person at the address of the Responsible or send it via registered mail to the Privacy Officer, accompanied by the following information and documentation:
Documents that prove your identity: copy of IFE, passport, professional card, or valid immigration document in the case of foreigners or, where appropriate, the documents that prove your legal representation.
Clear and precise description of the personal data with respect to which you seek to exercise any of the ARCO Rights.
Any document or information that facilitates the location of your personal data.
In case of requesting a rectification of data, you must also indicate the modifications to be made and provide the documentation that support your request.
Indicate the place where the Responsible can review the originals of the accompanying documentation.
3. The Privacy Officer will attend to your request for the Exercise of ARCO Rights in accordance with the deadlines and terms provided for in the Federal Law on the Protection of Personal Data Held by Individuals. Update Date: July 2017
4. For the exercise of the right of Access, the corresponding information will be delivered to you in a simple copy.
5. The response to your request will be notified via registered mail or in person at the address of the Responsible, according to the modality you have chosen in your request. 6. The exercise of the ARCO Rights will be free of charge.
REVOCATION OF CONSENT
1. Requisition Form “Revocation of Consent” which is available at the address of the Responsible or in PDF format, upon request addressed to the Privacy Officer at the email [email protected]
2. Deliver “Revocation of Consent” Form personally at the address of the Responsible or send it via certified mail to the Privacy Officer, attaching a copy of the official identification that accredits your personality or document that accredits your legal representation.
3. The Privacy Officer will respond to your request in accordance with the deadlines and terms provided in the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Individuals for the exercise of ARCO Rights.
4. The response to your request will be notified via registered mail or in person at the address of the Responsible, according to the modality you have chosen in your request.
LIMITATION OF USE OR DISCLOSURE
1. Requisition Form “Limitation of use or disclosure” which is available at the address of the Responsible or in PDF format, upon request addressed to the Privacy Officer to the email [email protected]
2. Deliver “Limitation of use or disclosure” format in person at the address of the Responsible or send it via registered mail to the Privacy Officer, attaching a copy of the official identification that accredits your personality or document that accredits your legal representation.
3. The response to your request will be notified via registered mail or in person at the address of the Responsible, according to the modality you have chosen in your request.
UPDATES OR MODIFICATIONS TO THE PRIVACY NOTICE The
Responsible reserves the right to make changes or updates to this Privacy Notice at any time, any modification to it will be made known by means of the publication of a notice on the website of the Responsible, so we recommend you check it frequently. In the event that a security breach occurs at any stage of the processing of personal data that significantly affects your economic or moral rights, the Privacy Officer will immediately notify you by email of the event of security breach, so that you can take the corresponding measures for the defense of your rights. If you do not have your email, the notification will be published on the website of the Responsible. www.ggi.com.mx
I consent to the processing of my personal data, in terms of this Privacy Notice.